Round Pot Saucers
Traditional round pot saucers for catching run-off from your round plant pots. Compared with others on the market, our round pot saucers are very well made and designed with high lipped sides and ridged stand-offs in the bottom.
- Easily catch run-off from your pots
- Strong and durable construction
- High sides with a lip to catch lots of run-off
- Raised ridges on the bottom to allow run-off to flow out freely out of your pot
- Re-useable many times
- Our Round pot Saucers are excellent value for money. They are far better made than most other pot saucers available. Using a saucer under your pot allows you to easily catch this run-off when watering, preventing it from spilling onto your grow-room floor. Our round pot saucers have tall sides and a wide lip to catch lots of run-off. They also have a ridged bottom so that your pot stands off the flat bottom of the saucer. This allows the run-off to flow more freely out of the pot.