PUROLYT is a grow room essential which kills bacteria, fungi and algae and could save your plants when potentially fatal infections take hold.
HAS YOUR CROP EVER SUFFERED FROM:
- Downy Mildew
- Root Rot
- Grey Mould
- Powdery Mildew
Growers lose thousands of pounds worth of plants to these conditions each year. Why risk it? You need health insurance for your grow room!
Prevention is better than cure:
- Creates a sterile growing environment
- Use throughout a grow to prevent infections
- Boost your plants’ immune system
- Kill bacteria, fungi and algae
- Tackle outbreaks without damaging plants
- Repeated application results in enhanced protection
Safe and simple:
- Naturally occurring active ingredient
- Antimicrobial properties for effective disinfection and sterilisation
- Doesn’t affect pH levels
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Shelf life of 18-months
- Active ingredients degrade back into water and trace elements
PUROLYT IS AN INVESTMENT IN THE ALL-ROUND HEALTH OF YOUR PLANTS. NO GROW ROOM SHOULD BE WITHOUT IT!
For use in water reservoirs, nutrient tanks, and as a fog or foliar spray. (Can also be for inert substrates and on pots, pipes, tools, equipment, walls, and hard surfaces.)
20ml per 1L of water.
Spray surfaces and immerse equipment to remove any residual bacteria and begin your grow in a sterile environment. Ensure all surfaces are fully covered in solution and leave for 3-6 minutes.
10ml per 1L of water.
When recycling substrate, prep with Purolyt, removing old roots before soaking and allow to rest for 48 hours.
5-10ml to every 10L of water.
Add Purolyt to water reservoirs and nutrient tanks to prevent the growth of bio films and to stop the spread of bacteria.
20ml Purolyt per 1L of water.
The solution can be used in a cold fogger or spray bottle as a direct foliar spray to maintain a fully sterile environment throughout the grow.
20 – 40ml per 1L of water.
A slightly higher dose of Purolyt is recommended in the case of an existing contamination in reservoirs and tanks and also as a foliar spray.