NokaTech Pro 600 HPS Ballast
NokaTech Pro 600 HPS Ballast is a high quality electronic ballast with a dimming function and soft start technology (it takes approx 1min to reach maximum power). Ballast is compatible with 600W High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH) lamps. PRO model supports daisy chain connections using RJ cables and a PWM controller.
DIGITAL Pro 600 is a high-quality electronic grow light ballast with a dimming function and soft start technology (it takes approx 1min to reach maximum power). Ballast is compatible with 600W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH) lamps.
The dimming function using the knob has several levels: 280W, 420W, 620W, and Super Lumen 680W.
This is a high end product, very durable, and made of high quality anodized aluminum. DIGITAL Pro 600 grow light HPS ballast is equipped with a daisy chain function. Using RJ cables (included in the package) and MASTER controller (PWM type controller), you can connect up to 80 ballasts on one chain.
Why use DIGITAL Pro ballast?
- More lumen output. Up to 25% more lumen output than some old style magnetic ballasts. The Super lumen dimming level increases the power to 680W.
- Soft start technology. It takes approx 1min to reach maximum power.
- Less Heat & Noise. DIGITAL Pro 600 has no fans, and no moving parts (passive cooling). It transmits heat effectively through a specially designed heat sink. Runs 15% cooler than most of the other digital ballasts on the market.
- Compatible with HPS and MH bulbs. Engineered to work best with SUPER HPS 600W, but works with any other brand of high quality 600W HPS and MH light bulbs.
- Consistent light output. DIGITAL Pro 600 ballast outputs a more consistent electrical current to the bulb, therefore resulting in a longer lifetime of the bulb that operates at a higher level with minimal to no flickering.
- Supports PWM controllers. Using RJ cables and MASTER controller possible to connect and control timer and dimming functions of up to 80 ballasts on one daisy chain.
NOTE: DIGITAL Pro 600 supports only PWM-type controllers, and it’s recommended to use the MASTER controller from NŌKATECH.