IWS Pro Remote Flood & Drain Systems
The IWS Pro Remote Flood & Drain System is a high quality hydroponic solution designed for customizable nutrient delivery. Whether you’re an experienced grower or just starting out, this system can be tailored to fit any grow room.
Using the IWS Minute Timer, you can easily program nutrient delivery times and durations, ensuring that your plants receive the perfect amount of nutrition. The IWS Brain connects to the containers in the system via 25mm pipe work and pumps the nutrient solution from the water butt out. As the Brain fills up, so do all of the containers, providing a consistent flow of nutrients to your plants.
One of the standout features of this system is the float switch located inside the Brain. The switch shuts off nutrient flow from the tank automatically when the water level becomes too high, preventing flooding and ensuring that your plants do not get over watered.
The system consists of two parts for each container, namely an Inner and an Outer pot. As the system floods, the IWS Outer Pot connects to the pipework and the nutrient solution fills it up. The outer pot fills up with nutrient, saturating the substrate and root mass through the perforated holes in the inner pot as it sits inside.
Its superior functionality, this pro version of the IWS Flood & Drain System comes with the innovative IWS Minute Timer. With this timer, you can control flood and drain cycles with precision, providing your plants with the ideal growing conditions.
The IWS Pro Remote Flood & Drain System comprises a custom designed IWS Flexi Tank, which fits seamlessly with the system.This tank is easy to set up and provides a durable and reliable solution for water storage.
Overall, the IWS Pro Remote Flood & Drain System is a top of the line hydro system that delivers precise and reliable nutrient delivery. Its adaptable design and advanced features make it an excellent choice for growers of all levels.
- Dial – Set your desired feed duration from 1 minute – 60 minute with the option of cancelling the feed at any time.
- Power LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘On’.
- Feed Pump LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Flooding’.
- Drain LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Draining’.
- Connection cable to the control pot (brain).
- ‘O’(lowest positions) overrides the timer and switches feeds off.
- ‘’ Follows desired set feed timings
- ‘I’ Overrides the timer switching the equipment permanently on.
- Range of set-ups to suit different budgets and preferences
- Complete control over feed times
- Huge yields with minimum effort
- 6–48 plants
All kits include
- Brain control unit drain pumps and water level controllers
- 10 Litre outer pots
- Flexible water butt
- All fittings and pipe
- Feeding timer