IWS Standard Flood & Drain Systems
Introducing the IWS Standard Flood & Drain System, the perfect solution for those who want a fully automated feeding system that takes the hassle out of hand watering plants. Say goodbye to the days of struggling to keep up with your garden’s demands, and hello to a simple, efficient system that allows you to control feed times with precision.
Setting up the IWS Standard Flood & Drain is a breeze, and running it is even easier. With this system, you can tend to your gardens quickly and easily, without worrying about the strain of hand watering. The Aqua Inner Pot, which holds 6.5 litres of medium, features drainage holes most of the way up, making it ideal for growing in clay pebbles. Don’t forget to let us know what inner pots you would like when ordering your IWS System.
So, how does the IWS Standard Flood & Drain System work? It’s a complete nutrient delivery solution that can be arranged to fit any size grow room. This system is fully adaptable, and can be upgraded to add new pots at any time. Nutrient is pumped from the Flexi tank and out to the IWS Brain at user-specified times and durations, which are set on the IWS Minute Timer.
The Brain connects to the containers in the system through 13mm pipework. As it fills up, so do all of the containers. A float switch sits inside the Brain, which turns the nutrient flow from the tank off when the water level gets too high. The float height is the same as the top of the containers, preventing the system from ever flooding.
Each pot consists of two parts – an Inner and an Outer pot. The IWS Outer Pot connects to the pipework in the system, filling up with nutrient solution as the system floods. The inner pot sits inside the outer, and is perforated with holes. It contains the substrate and root-mass. As the outer fills up with nutrient, the root zone becomes saturated.
The IWS Standard Flood & Drain System provides a fully automated feeding solution that anyone can easily set up and operate.You can control feed times precisely with it, and you can arrange it to fit any size grow room. With its efficient design and easy operation, this system is the perfect choice for hydroponic growers of all levels. So, what are you waiting for? Order your IWS Standard Flood & Drain System today and take your gardening to the next level!
- Dial – Set your desired feed duration from 1 minute – 60 minute with the option of cancelling the feed at any time.
- Power LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘On’.
- Feed Pump LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Flooding’.
- Drain LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Draining’.
- Connection cable to the control pot (brain).
- ‘O’(lowest positions) overrides the timer and switches feeds off.
- ‘’ Follows desired set feed timings
- ‘I’ Overrides the timer switching the equipment permanently on.
- Range of set-ups to suit different budgets and preferences
- Complete control over feed times
- Huge yields with minimum effort
- 6–48 plants
All kits include
- Brain control unit drain pumps and water level controllers
- 10 Litre outer pots
- Flexible water butt
- All fittings and pipe
- Feeding timer