The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. Canna Cannazym includes over 12 various kinds of enzymes supplemented with vitamins and extracts from desert plants. These elements improve the uptake of feed and the plant’s defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy to absorb vitamins in Cannazym also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- Cannazym prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Cannazym prevents rotting, stopping the build up of toxic substances and stopping the risk of disease.
- Canna Cannazym improves the soil environment. A fast break down of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
Cannazym is a must if you are going to reuse substrates for growing. The root will rapidly break down and turn the remains into plant food; it will prevent infections and improve the air to water relation in the root environment. You can use canna Cannazym during the whole growth cycle.
Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 25 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water
- Add to the nutrient solution at least once a week,
- When using older slabs, double the dose for a one month period
- Do not prepare the solution for more than 4 days ahead
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide.