Aptus Regulator – Silicic Acid
Aptus Regulator toughens up plants by strengthening individual cell walls and does much more besides! Plants absorb silicon in the form of silicic acid dissolved in feed water. Aptus Regulator contains silicic acid in one of the highest concentrations available anywhere.
- Strengthens cell walls for an all-round stronger plant
- Noticeably thickens stems and branches
- Heightens resistance to adverse environmental conditions
- Increases chlorophyl levels, boosts photosynthesis and improves nutrient uptake
- Reduces internode lengthening due to temperature stress
- Increases yields and final dry weight
- Can be used right the way through the grow and bloom cycles
- Super-highly concentrated 1.5ml for every 10 litres of water
- Available in 3 sizes: 100ml, 250mls, and 1 litre
How Aptus Regulator Works:
Aptus Regulator provides silicon to your plants in the form in which they absorb it – as silicic acid. When silicon is absorbed by a plant it will use it to strengthen cell walls. This improves the integrity of the plant at a cellular level and has incredible knock-on effects that can be clearly seen with the naked eye. Expect to see stems with a greater girth and stronger branches that can support more weight. Your plants will become more resistant to many different forms of external stresses, such as high temperatures, pests and diseases.
The improvements don’t end there. Silicon also increases chlorophyl levels and thereby boosts photosynthesis. This leads to the final yield and quality of your crop being increased. Regulator increases chlorophyll, allowing plants to photosynthesize more effectively and produce bigger fruits. It also increases plants’ uptake of other nutrients, making the rest of your feeding regiment that much more effective.
How to use APTUS Regulator:
Aptus Regulator can be used for plants grown in any medium and any type of grow-system. For best effect it should be used right the way through the grow and bloom phases. It’s applied at a very low concentration – add it at a rate of only 1.5ml for every 10 litres of water (0.15ml / litre). Be sure to add Regulator to plain water and mix it in very thoroughly before adding any of your other nutrients or additives. This is very important in order to prevent nutrients binding with the silicic acid and precipitating out of solution.