Aptus Regulator Silicic Acid
Introducing Aptus Regulator Silicic Acid – the perfect solution to strengthen your plants and improve the yield and quality of your crop. We specially formulated this product to toughen up your plants by strengthening individual cell walls, which makes them more resistant to external stresses like high temperatures, pests, and diseases.
Aptus Regulator contains silicic acid in one of the highest concentrations available anywhere. This means that your plants will receive a higher amount of silicon in the form in which they absorb it – as silicic acid. The silicon is then used by the plants to strengthen cell walls, which improves the integrity of the plant at a cellular level.
When using Aptus Regulator, you can expect to see stems with a greater girth and stronger branches that can support more weight. This is due to the improved cell wall strength. Additionally, the silicon in Aptus Regulator increases chlorophyll levels, boosting photosynthesis, which leads to a higher final yield and improved crop quality.
Add Aptus Regulator to water at 1.5ml per 10 liters (0.15ml / liter) concentration rate. Be sure to mix it in very thoroughly before adding any of your other nutrients or additives. This is important to prevent nutrients from binding with the silicic acid and precipitating out of solution.
Plants can grow in any medium and any type of grow system using Aptus Regulator. To achieve optimal results, use it consistently throughout the grow and bloom phases. Aptus Regulator boosts plant health and strength, leading to increased crop quality and yield. Try it today and see the difference it makes!
- Strengthens cell walls for an all round stronger plant
- Noticeably thickens stems and branches
- Heightens resistance to adverse environmental conditions
- Increases chlorophyl levels, boosts photosynthesis and improves nutrient uptake
- Reduces internode lengthening due to temperature stress
- Increases yields and final dry weight
- Can be used right the way through the grow and bloom cycles
- Super highly concentrated 1.5ml for every 10 litres of water
- Available in 3 sizes: 100ml, 250mls, and 1 litre