CANNA Bio Flores
In addition to these minerals, the fermentated plantmaterial also contains substances such as Betaine and a lot of aminoacids, which provide the plant with extra blooming power.
Natural flowering nutrient for soil. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase. BioFlores ensures that a balanced range of nutritional elements are available adjusted to the soil’s nutrient retention properties. BioFlores stimulates the formation of fruits in this way and it also contains all the nutrients that the plant needs during its flowering phase. Hop extract is one of the ingredients in BioFlores and because of its characteristics BioFlores provides the necessary minerals for fast growing plants in natural proportions. Hop extract also contains lupuline luparol lupulon and humulon for extra flowering power.
Directions of use
- Shake well before use
- Dissolve approximately 40 ml concentrate per 10 L of water (1:250)
- Depending on pot and plant size feed 1-3 times a week when using a fertile soil
- The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
- Use up mixed solution within 24 hours
- Feed by drip irrigation: To prevent blockages always rinse out the pipes with water
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- BIOCANNA developed BIOCANNA Bio Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
Certified for use in organic farming. The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.