ONA Air Filters
ONA Air filters are the perfect way to introduce one of the world’s finest odour control products to your grow area. ONA-Air neutralises odours without leaving too much of an overpowering fragrance, providing added reassurance and continuous peace of mind. The ducting attachment consists of a cylindrical steel unit with an internally mounted wire-mesh housing for containing (separately purchased) ONA Blocks. You can replace ona blocks through the units simple lid an twin catch system.
The way ona have designed there air filter it allows all the air passing through your extraction system to be fully treated before it reaches its exhaust point.
Ona air filters come in a range of sizes from 4inch to 12inch therefore matching all standard ducting and extraction fans.
- Retail packaged with graphical instructions for use
- ONA Air Filters for ventilation odour control
- Metal lid with rubber seal to ensure air tight.
- Lid easily removed due to quick release catches
- Easy replacement of ONA blocks when exhausted.
- Desired number of blocks inserted into mesh work metal tube within ducting.
The ONA air filter comes in a number of different diameters to cater for your hydroponics set up: 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 inch ducts.