Canna Hydro Vega A&B
Canna Hydro Vega A&B is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in run to waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Advantages of Hydro Vega
- Canna Hydro Vega A&B promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the veg because Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill water butts with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Vega to your water butts with the dilution ratio (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Hydro Vega A to the water butt. Stir well, then add Hydro Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in tap water varies between 1.5 – 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 – 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 – 2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Vega specially for the vege phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children