Canna Terra Professional Plus
Advantages of Terra Professional Plus
Terra Professional Plus is made with airy peat moss and tree bark types that exhibit antiseptic properties. They promote exceptional root development and the forming of thicker stems.
- Also, faster Metabolism with low sick rate ensure an better production.
- The medium is pH perfect for long term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral nutrient starter charge that adjusts initial feed levels to a good beginning charge. This corrects the ratios to work perfectly with Canna Terras range.
- The special structure provides optimum amounts of air and water in the medium.
- CANNA Terra Professional Plus contains trace elements and chelates, which protect the plants during growth.
Directions of use
Loosen the CANNA Terra Professional Plus and fill the pots, pack the medium slightly. Add water until a little begins to drain through and then place the plant in the Terra Professional Plus.
Adjust the amount of water based on pot size, growing conditions, and plant growth to meet the plant’s specific needs. Additionally, under normal conditions, adult plants evaporate 4-6 litres of water a day, per m2.
For larger plants, use 5 litre pots or larger. Furthermore, the larger the pot, the more constant the root environment will be. To ensure proper drainage, consider adding a layer of pebbles at the pot’s base, allowing air circulation and effective drainage.
The plastic bags material of Terra Professional is 100% recyclable.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to temperatures below 4ºC
- Bag contents 50L