Tornado acoustic box fan MDF box fans are the original and best UK manufactured acoustic fans. Official distributors of Torin-Sifan motors, our fans are built in house from high quality MDF, there is only one choice when it comes to silent ventilation solutions.
- Precision engineered Torin Sifan motor
- Moves immense quantities of air
- Extremely quiet
- Highly reliable maintenance is rarely an issue
- Moisture resistant MDF panels
- Removes stale, CO2 depleted air from the grow space
- Can be used to supply air to your indoor garden
- Easily hung using four fitted eye-screws
- Connect to power with standard kettle leads
- IEC clamp for a secure connection
How Acoustic Box Fans work.
Acoustic box Fans are used to move air into your grow room or extract from your grow room. By doing so this will be replenishing co2 around your plants is an essential part of the process of photosynthesis. As carbon dioxide is used by plants and levels in the atmosphere become depleted, air in the room needs to be replaced. If stale air is not removed from the grow area, moisture quickly builds, raising humidity and triggering problems with mould and rot. Duct fans also tend to be used in conjunction with carbon filters ( Rhino Pro Carbon Filter )to remove unwanted smells, as air is drawn through layers of charcoal and cleaned to remove odours before it reaches its exit point.
Look in our ducting category for your acoustic ducting
Try Century Hydroponics for more info