Systemair RVK Fans L1
The Systemair RVK Fans L1 fan has built a reputation for bulletproof reliability. Ideally suited as an inlet fan, this can be coupled to the DiffuseAir to offer a total ventilation system.
- Speed Controllable (Triac or Voltage)
- Thermal Protection
- Energy efficient, backwards curved motorised impeller
- The impeller is balanced dynamically in two levels to reduce vibration and noise
- Casing made of extremely durable 30% fibreglass reinforced polypropylene
- Suitable to ventilate damp or even wet rooms: IP44 rated terminal box
- Includes mounting bracket
- Maintenance free and reliable quality
- Made in Germany
- The RVK fan series is designed specifically for use with in-line with ducting. The casing is manufactured from PA6 fibreglass reinforced plastic which offers minimal air leakage and a tough outer casing. Humid room applications of the fan are possible, thanks to the airtight casing and IP44 rated terminal box.The fans have backward-curved blades and external rotor motors. The mounting clamp facilitates easy installation and removal, and prevents the transfer of vibration to the duct or mounting surface.Heritage – Systemair RVK fans have long been recognised as the industry standard. The fans utilise airtight casing, making them suitable for moving large volumes of humid air – essential for grow room applications.Versatility – The fans can be mounted in any position (using the mounting clamp supplied) and come in a variety of popular sizes, in high and low speed variations. All Systemair RVK fans can be used with a fan speed controller.