Revolution Silenced EC Fans
The Revolution Silenced EC Fans will make your extraction system more efficient and effective. The revolution vector fans offer a whole new level of controllability. The Revolution Vector is the EC version of the fan, using state of the art EC technology. Vector fans are more powerful and over 50% more efficient than AC fans with no humming or buzzing at low speeds.
- Features a cutting edge frictionless digital EC motor
- Silenced capabilities for a smooth air flow
- Generates incredible pressure levels
- regulated from 1% to 100% – fine-tune your environment
- Saves you money uses 50% of the energy of other fans
- Features a new optimised impeller design that streams air more efficiently
- Lowers friction against sidewalls of ducting
- Comes with 2 year manufacturer’s warranty for complete peace of mind
- Built to a standard that will ensure smooth operation for years to come
- Loses very little pressure when used in conjunction with a carbon filter, unlike many of its competitors
- Virtually silent with Phonic Trap Ducting attached
- Built using expensive, high grade components
How it works
Vector fans feature frictionless electronically commutated (EC) motors that deliver a level of efficiency that blows the competition out of the water. Vector fans use around half the power of a tradtional duct fan. They also generate huge pressure levels, moving a ridiculous volume of air for their size. Vector fans are excellent at dealing with the drag factor created by your carbon with ease. The Revolution Vector fan is perfect when absolute silence is required so by attaching Phonic Trap Ducting to your Revolution Vector your maintaining virtually zero noise.
Please be aware every Vector fan needs to be used in conjunction with a G.A.S. fan speed controller, which has been designed and engineered specifically for use with EC motors. The results are tuly mindlowing: you can regulate fans with pinpoint acuracy, right down to 1% of their output in 1% increments, and with no buzzing or humming! Did you know that when you turn a typical duct fan down to, for instance, 50%, it will deliver less than 50% of its rated airflow and it will continue to use 100% of the power! That’s because they were never designed to be regulated in the first place, making the process inefficient. Vector fans, however, were engineered specifically for the job. If you turn a Vector down to 1%, you’ll get 1% of the max output and it will use around 1% of the power a true feat of engineering!
EC Vectors have been engineered to stay completely air tight, with fully sealed composite casings. Small gaps in the casings of other fans can affect airflow, and worse still, they can lead to unwanted smells leaving your growroom. Air can be drawn through these gaps without having to first pass through your carbon filter, which can cause big problems! Choose a Revolution Vector and it’s an issue you’ll never have to worry about.