Philips daylight 315 CDM lamp
Philips daylight CDM lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, increased flowering sites and larger root systems which culminates in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
These state-of-the art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that’s immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Increase yields by 20% (when used correctly)
- Reduce Grow room Temperatures
- Improve Grow room efficiency by reducing energy cost or increasing production
- A blinding intensity that’s clearly visable with the naked eye
- Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- 1.1 μmol m-2 s-1
- Fuller light spectrum
- Extremely high PAR levels
- Great as a supplemental or standalone lamp throughout your grow
- High Lumen Maintenance – only change lamps one a year or every 4 crops
Because its full-spectrum the 315w Philips GreenPower CDM Agrow lamp is great for the vegetative stages, triggering rapid growth, speeding up turnover times and increasing the overall efficiency of your indoor garden. With a healthy level of blue/white light (at roughly 5000k to 6000k) internodes stay nice and tight, eliminating the issues with stretch that occur when using lighting with narrow, inadequate spectrums. On top of that it offers a large amount of light in the red spectrum which gives plants a massive boost during flowering. Because ceramic-discharge metal halide lamps to produce a light spectrum that’s much broader than other forms of HID lighting (like standard metal halides and HPS) there is a notable improvement of the appearance, taste & smell of fruit and flowers. The production of essential oils, terpenes and flavonoids is also significantly improved.