Hailea 24 inch Air Curtain
Keep your nutrient solution fully oxygenated with an Hailea 24 inch Air Curtain. This 24 Inch version is great for the bottom of reservoirs and is flexible so that it can be made to fit around bends in the tank.
- 24 Inch flexible rubber air curtain will fit into almost any reservoirs
- Porous rubber creates many small bubbles
- Mixes and oxygenates your nutrient solution
- Oxygenated nutrient solution improves root-health and turbo-charges plant growth
- Air pump and air line available separately
- Less risk of accidental breakage than with an airstone
How it works
firstly Connect the air curtain to your air pump using 4mm air line. Always make sure that your air pump is at a higher level than the surface of the water in your reservoir to prevent water siphoning back into the air pump. Lower the air curtain down to the bottom of your reservoir and switch your air pump on. Every so often, gently clean the surface of the air curtain to maintain the airflow and bubble production. Air curtains do degrade with use and will become clogged over time. Therefore try to make sure you replace them regularly.